You don’t have to be in pain, or have an injury, to benefit from Physiotherapy. If improving your body’s strength, balance, posture, performance or physical longevity is your goal, then a detailed assessment should be your first step.
I take my time during your visits. No stone is left un-turned when assessing and correcting your concerns.
Your problem will be targeted from multiple angles, based on the best of modern evidence and my years of professional experience.
I truly care about my patients. You'll be given an honest and reasonable treatment plan for your rapid recovery.
What to Expect
If you're in pain, we'll provide you with relief immediately on day-one, as soon as we've ruled out any risks and discovered the best method for providing you rapid relief. No two injuries are alike. So for the best results, each treatment is tailored to exactly what you need.
Initial AssessmentOn your first visit (1 hour)
- Discover where your pain is coming from and how it started
- Understand the cause and how to avoid it from happening again
- Learn techniques to accelerate your recovery while at-home
- Get the answers you're looking for to know exactly what needs to be done and why
Treatment (30-45 min)A targeted and thorough solution
- Eases pain, releases tension, improves movement
- Clears away scar tissue from muscles and soft tissues
- Restores posture, balance, movement and joint positioning
- Strengthen and stabilize for future resistance
Mobility Plus Chiropractic
589 Argus Rd Oakville ON, L6J3J4
Conveniently located across from the Holiday Inn Oakville, near the Trafalgar GO station and steps away from Trafalgar Rd and the QEW.
Book an Appointment with Physiotherapist Anjali Sarna, or Ask a Question
Call or text (905) 339-3773 or fill out the form below. We respond very quickly.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Give us a call, fill out the form or stop by our Oakville Clinic
589 Argus Road, Oakville Ontario, L6J3J4
GET IN TOUCH
Call (905) 339-3773
You can ask any of us a question and we’ll be in touch asap.