– Get $200 OFF –
Highest grade Custom Orthotics on the market (Premier Orthotics Lab) – for literally the lowest price anywhere
$250 total cost (regular price is $450) – includes everything: biomechanical assessment, gait analysis, orthopaedic assessment, 3D casting & follow-up
All paperwork for insurance is provided – direct billing available for some insurance providers
Our experts perform a thorough biomechanical assessment, gait analysis, custom casting and then prescribe the perfect complement to your feet.
From scratch, Premier Orthotics Lab will custom build you the highest-grade orthotics on the market. They are one of the most widely respected labs in the country.
Walk on a Cloud
You wear your new orthotics. Your feet are in heaven. You smile in relief.
Your stable foundation.
Get an in-depth biomechanical assessment, custom molding & follow-up fit check – for only $250 (Our normal rate is $450)
Your custom orthotics will be prescribed by Dr. Justin Guy, who has extensive clinical as well as personal experience in the field of custom orthotic prescription and design. You’ll be provided the highest quality custom orthotics available on the market at the most reasonable price point.
- Highest grade custom orthotics on the market
- Prescribed by a professional with extensive experience.
First PairPromotional Rate
- $200 OFF regular price!
- Built from scratch, to match your feet perfectly
- Highest quality Custom Orthotics on the market
- All paperwork for insurance provided
Second PairWhen ordered with another pair
- Custom Orthotics are built not only to match your feet perfectly, but must also fit your shoes perfectly as well. A second pair can be made for a different shoe type, or save the hassle of moving them between shoes.
Don’t just take it from us, our patient’s in Oakville are talking. Here’s what a few of them have said about us online.
During the initial assessment, he pinpointed a problem in my feet that was causing my hips to become tight and sore; the custom orthotics he created for me alleviated the pain within a few short weeks. He also personalized an exercise program for me that really brings relief at-home. Dr. Guy is a remarkably kind and caring individual. It’s easy to see why he’s one of Oakville’s best chiropractors.Stephanie Korski
In search of a way to decrease my chronic pain, I found Dr. Guy’s clinic. Through treatments, orthotics, exercises and ongoing suggestions and support from Dr. Guy, I have been able to turn things around in the pain department. I’ve had very little success with physiotherapy in the past, but I have been only impressed with Dr. Guy’s knowledge and techniques that have helped me navigate chronic pain.Nancy Currie
I purchased some custom orthotics from Dr Guy and found the attention to detail and the service to be outstanding. The orthotics fit perfectly and are comfortable from the moment I stepped into them. It would be hard to find a better price/value anywhere. Highly recommend Mobility Plus Chiropractic.Marc Pearsall
GET $200 OFF CUSTOM ORTHOTICS
For New Patients only
Highest grade Custom Orthotics on the market
Covered by most insurance plans
Use now, save for later, or pass along to a friend
The Right Pair Of Custom Orthotics, Properly Matched To Your Body Can Bring Relief And Healing To A Range Of Painful Problems
Getting the right pair of custom orthotics can quickly restore comfort, create stability and boost athletic performance - relieving and even healing issues such as:
- General foot pain or fatigue (though this may be common, it shouldn’t be ignored - your body is sending you a message that something is wrong!)
- Arthritis (orthotics can bring relief to arthritis pain in your feet, knees, ankles, or hips)
- Bunions (bony and often painful bump that forms at the base of your big toe)
- Painful arches (fatigue in this critical part of your foot is often solved with more support)
- Plantar fasciitis (one of the most common causes of heel pain, especially in the morning)
- Metatarsalgia (pain and inflammation at the ball of your foot)
- Patellofemoral pain (knee pain common among runners and active people)
- Shin splints (another common running and sports injury)
- Achilles tendonitis (pain in the achilles tendon, which connects your calf and heel bone)
While they aren’t a “magic solution” to every problem, with a careful diagnosis and proper fitting, a pair of high-quality custom orthotics CAN go a long way to solving a wide variety of biomechanical issues - many that go beyond your feet such as ankle, knee, hip and lower back pain.
About Dr. Guy
I recommend orthotics because I know from personal experience that they can be life-changing.
During my final year at Chiropractic school, I dislocated my knee in a freak soccer accident. It was a very serious injury (completely torn medial and lateral meniscus, ACL, MCL and most of the capsule).
The road to recovery was long and hard, and started me on a quest to deeply understand the mechanics of the lower extremities, biomechanics and orthotics prescription.
The corrective repositioning that custom orthotics provided was a key element in limiting my chronic pain and long term dysfunction and I ended up making a full recovery.
Dr. Justin guy, founder of Mobility Plus Chiropractic has undergone several years of extensive medical training and continuing self study to master the art and science of healing. Most of this training has focused around assessment and management of biomechanical faults and musculoskeletal injury and dysfunction.
The philosophy of my practice is treating each and every patient like a member of the family, which means giving you the personalized attention you deserve. If you’re suffering now, I hope you’ll take advantage of this special offer and I’d be delighted to get you started on your own journey to optimum health.
Dr. Justin Guy, Owner and Chiropractor